[OM] Re: Bob Shell Murder Trial

Subject: [OM] Re: Bob Shell Murder Trial
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 17:35:26 -0600
Yeah to me involuntary means it was an accident and thus shouldn't be
punished, so I never understood the meaning of that term. The term
manslughter means when you kill someone in a way that was your fault and
that you deserve to be punished for, but its not murder cause you didn't
plan it to happen. Like when a drunk driver kills someone in a car accident.
They deserve punishment for driving drunk but it isnt murder cause the guy
didn't hit the victim with intention to kill.

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design

http://www.chriscrawfordphoto.com