[OM] Re: Sharpen or not to sharpen?

Subject: [OM] Re: Sharpen or not to sharpen?
From: <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2007 01:45:11 +0000
I never sharpen directly from the raw file.  Sharpening is very much dependent
on final image print size.  I never sharpen anything until is has been cropped
AND resized for printing a particular size image.  Sharpening before the
resizing will get lost or be sub-optimal for the specific output.

Chuck Norcutt