[OM] Re: OM's in demand?

Subject: [OM] Re: OM's in demand?
From: Jim Couch <zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2007 09:25:34 -0700
I'm laughing with you. I get this from my suppliers all the time. We
call about a problem with a product and get "we haven't heard about that
problem from any of our other dealers." It seems to me that should scare
them a bit - as we sell bicycles, sometimes these can be safety issues.
If you other dealers are not catching the problems - it's not good in my
book! You would think they would want to know.

You are not being unreasonable at all. I would not waste any more time
on the retailer, they had their chance. Take your complaint to the
manufacturer at this point. I would contact Giottos directly and see if
they are willing to help at all.

Jim Couch