[OM] Re: OM-4 self-timer

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-4 self-timer
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2007 03:23:57 -0600
Nothing to laugh at, its a great photo! There might be something wrong with
your camera because I have set the self timer and taken photos and left it
set while winding the film to take another and it worked properly through
several photos done in a row with the timer left in the on position.

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design

http://www.chriscrawfordphoto.com