[OM] Long Macro to be 135mm f2.0?

Subject: [OM] Long Macro to be 135mm f2.0?
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 09:25:00 -0400
I'm not normally one to find these things and make the link but I think the
forthcoming long macro from Oly is going to be a 135mm f2.0.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/347377-REG/Olympus_260012_LSH_1220_Len
s_Case.html

The above link if for the replacement case for the 50-200mm DZ and B&H are
noting that it is also for the DZ 135mm f2.0. Not conclusive evidence but
this is the first time I seen a reference to this focal length as a DZ lens.
The road map does have a long macro spot around the 100mm mark but no more
than that.

Since my most used OM lens on my E-1 is the 135mm f4.5 macro I have to say I
am quite excited by this tidbit I have found. If only I could get more
confirmation than this fleeting reference...

Dan S.