[OM] SOLVED!!! HOW TO CALCULATE LIGHT TEMPERATURE OF A LIGHTBOX

Subject: [OM] SOLVED!!! HOW TO CALCULATE LIGHT TEMPERATURE OF A LIGHTBOX
From: David Irisarri <div2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2007 00:19:23 +0200
Hi,

Some days ago I asked if someone could tell me how to know the real
temperature of a lightbox. I didn´t realize I could use my X-RITE DTP-94
colorimeter to measure temperature and luminance.
JESSOPS LP45 has two lamps in the corners. Temperature over the lamp is
5050 ºK and drops to the center of the lightbox to 4300 ºK. Luminance is
1080 cd/m2 but evenness is disgusting all over the surface.

Regards,

Dave