[OM] Re: Eco disaster

Subject: [OM] Re: Eco disaster
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 21:22:46 -0700
> From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>> Perhaps the REAL answer is in the ratio. Guess I'll have another
>> beer.
>
> I hope you brew your own beer too Jan !

No but I am building an "essential oil" still for our lavender crop. I
imagine any number of substances could go in there... wonder what the
"essential oil" from hard cider would taste like... we have lots of
apples...

:::: Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the
world, I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that,
but not with all those flies and death and stuff. -- Mariah Carey ::::
:::: Jan Steinman, http://www.EcoReality.org ::::