[OM] Re: OM's in demand?

Subject: [OM] Re: OM's in demand?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 06:49:55 -0400
Sorry, the original got clipped in the front somehow.  Happens to me
once in a while but only on this list.

Chuck

Your logic on the repairability of the OM-4Ti is impeccable but,
unfortunately, incorrect.  There are no electronic parts available
except from organ transplant donors.  And those are in extremely short
supply since its the electronics which fail first.  Stick with an OM-1n
or and OM-2/2n if you want a repairable camera.  Lots of parts still
available.

Chuck Norcutt