[OM] Re: E-3 announcement

Subject: [OM] Re: E-3 announcement
From: David Irisarri <div2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 17:18:06 +0200
For sure Chuck. I agree with you it should be from Matsushita
Electronics. I would prefer KODAK but I am pretty sure they also
manufacture good imaging sensors.

I was telling you that E-3 sensor can´t be the same as 510 because -2 EV
at ISO 100 is not possible in E-510 camera. So the sensor must be
different for sure.

Dave