[OM] Re: hanging on

Subject: [OM] Re: hanging on
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 12:43:33 -0600
Both spiders are extremely rare in northern Indiana where I used to live. I
lived there for 30 years and never once saw either a Black widow or a Brown
Recluse. I have seen a number of black widows in Santa Fe along with some
enourmous centipedes! The only thing dangerous that anyone sees around there
are rattlesnakes, although the species there is endangered and quite rare
too. My granfather's little grey cat has killed two of them, however, so
maybe rattlers aren't as rare as people say they are. I don't know anyone
who has ever seen one of the poisonous spiders up there.

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design