[OM] Re: [photos] Becket Quarry 2 & 3

Subject: [OM] Re: [photos] Becket Quarry 2 & 3
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 19:14:01 -0400
Charlie,

Thanks for looking and for your feedback.

Opus 40 looks very interesting.  It's nice to see that Harvey Fite took
an interest in the abandoned quarry and created something beautiful from
its remains.  It would be nice if something similar eventually happened
with Becket quarry.  I can see from a historic perspective why some
would want to leave Becket quarry as it is, a place strewn with old
rusted machinery, collapsed structures, huge mounds of scrap granite and
endless feet of steel cables in the air and on the ground.  It really
makes an eyesore of the natural surroundings in my opinion.

Richard

--
Nature's Luminance
http://bcn.net/~rlovison/index.html