[OM] Re: E-3 announcement

Subject: [OM] Re: E-3 announcement
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 16:38:53 -0700
I can't imagine Olympus coming out with anything other than a four
thirds sensor. A 10Mp E-xxx does pretty much whatever a 35mm film
camera could do. There is less incentive to go full frame now than
there was 4 years ago. N*kon probably doesn't want to leave any C*non
unchallenged. Olympus won't try to build multiple systems. They will
keep slowly adding to what they have.

The E-410 is a sweet camera.

-jeff