[OM] Re: OM photos finally on my blog!

Subject: [OM] Re: OM photos finally on my blog!
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 05:29:55 -0600
I never photographed dramatic clouds much in the midwest..you just don't get
them up there like you do here in New Mexico and Texas. I had to photograph
them! I wish I'd had more time and money to explore route 66. All those
shots were done during the trips I made back and forth between Santa Fe and
Indiana to transport my son here and back for his summer visit with me. Now
I'm broke..that trip costs too much!

I do have a LOT more photos. I shot in total 24 rolls of 120 transparency
film and 5 rolls of 35m black and white on those trips and I have scanned
just a fraction of it so far. This is gonna be a long project but worth the
work.

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design