[OM] Re: OT: AGFA isolette pictures

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: AGFA isolette pictures
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 22:14:23 +1000
There were three lenses available in the Isolette range - a cheap
triplet, a better 4 element (Agnar?) and a very good Solinar. If you
can find the rangefinder version with Solinar lens that's a really
very good camera and priced accordingly. There is a guy in the states
who reconditions them with coloured bellows and new fancy leatherette.
If anyone comes across a beater with a good lens, talk to me. I have
a nice one with a buggered shutter that I'd like to relens.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx