[OM] Re: E-3 announcement

Subject: [OM] Re: E-3 announcement
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 11:06:39 -0400
I wasn't trying to convince you to buy a Cannikon.  Your comment about
live view sounded as though you thought live view was unique to Olympus.
  I was only pointing out that, while Olympus *used* to have that (and
ultrasonic sensor cleaning) as an exclusive competitive advantage they
have already lost it.

I waited and waited and waited for Olympus to produce the DSLR with the
features that I wanted and felt I needed.  Almost 4 years ago I bought a
Mynolta A1 to get my feet wet and tide me over until the real thing
arrived.  When it still hadn't arrived 16 months ago I bought a C. 5D.
So far, I'm only invested less than $1000 in EOS mount lenses.  I could
still switch but they're running out of time.

Chuck Norcutt