[OM] Ape: was decide..

Subject: [OM] Ape: was decide..
From: tim.randles@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 14:19:36 -0700 (PDT)
yep, those are very cool They dont import them into Canada ( AFAIK) or I would
have one..

.. I have a Vespa ET4 - 150CC of pure screaming and laughing fun around town...

I've been looking at Suzuki Mini 4x4  trucks these days for the farm, only
about 25 days to go and I get possession... and then I have to move..

Cheers.. Timothy-Keith: Randles

I'm running away to join a different circus