[OM] Re: OM's in demand?

Subject: [OM] Re: OM's in demand?
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 18:51:39 -0500
> But it does not follow that to get same level of noises you have to go
> full frame.

If that's what I said, that's not a point I was trying to make. My point is
that the digital cameras that are roughly equal in size to the XA are not
able of  producing comparable results. One of  several reasons it that the
tiny sensors in such cameras are noisy, and the results resemble sixties and
seventies film.

To remedy that flaw, a larger sensor is necessary. Does it need to be full
frame? Probably not, but a 4/3 sensor won't quite make the grade.

Bill Pearce