[OM] Re: OM's in demand?

Subject: [OM] Re: OM's in demand?
From: Jim Couch <zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 07:41:36 -0700
Moose,

The Ricoh is indeed close, it even has an optical viewfinder which would
be nice. I am still considering tracking one down and seeing if I can
live with the (usable) ISO range.

I will have to look at the Fuji, it certainly has potential. I sometimes
carry just the OM with the Zuiko 40, so I know I could live w/o the
wider lens if need be. (Although a lot of the time the 24 or 21 Zuiko is
hiding in the pack!)

Since I don't NEED anything right away (I have cameras to use for the
time being) I keep waiting for the Grail to appear.

Jim Couch