[OM] Re: Funny pictures (OT)

Subject: [OM] Re: Funny pictures (OT)
From: "Johann Thorsson" <johann@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 16:56:06 -0700
I guess from watching these "funniest" video shows that everything that
pukes, farts, falls or faints is likeable.
This gentlecat's name is Java.  He is 18 and very eccentric.  He wakes me up
at 6 every morning, and reminds me throughout the day that he exists and
needs his food, gardenwalk and fresh water.  He doesn't care as much about
if the litterbox is cleaned, but I guess that is because he is a male.  He
likes to vomit indoors, especially on the couch.  I actually think he
prefers it to the carpets, as it is relatively new and was rather nice when
we got it.

Oh yes, did I mention that he farts too?  It is just harder to photograph.