[OM] Re: Help me decide

Subject: [OM] Re: Help me decide
From: "Paul Laughlin" <pelaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 20:38:23 -0700
A tandem seating with a 2-stroke engine.  For reverse, you started the
engine running in the other direction.  The crazy thing was that it would
run just as fast in reverse as it would forward.  We had a guy who worked in
the same shop as I did, who ran it down the Convair freeway in reverse at 70
mph.  He was racing a German Lloyd and beat him.  There are a couple of
images at:

<http://www.pbase.com/pelaughlin/carpix>

These images are just some that I picked up off the net several years ago.
I did include a picture of an Isetta.  That front entry on the Isetta could
be a problem.  A parking lot attendant in FT. Worth had to sit in the car
until the owner returned, because he nosed it in to a brick wall and could
not find reverse and couldn't open the door.
Paul in Portland OR