[OM] Re: Photos - a large set from Galicia, NE Spain

Subject: [OM] Re: Photos - a large set from Galicia, NE Spain
From: "iwert bernakiewicz" <zuikooh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 10:17:06 +0200
Hello Lukasz,

Very well done, looks like a very nice region. I like them all, but I
favour the "people images". I used to take a tripod with me on
holidays, but almost never used it. I think the difference between the
two styles (at least for me) is that once I am setting up the tripod
for that "wonderfull image" the magic is broken. I feel much better
shooting in a "loose and intuitive" style. That's why I might like
IS... The other thing is that if I go through my pictures, I like the
ones with a 40mm - 100mm focal length best. And now with the E-1, my
50mm f2 practically lived on it (very versatile lens: compact, macro +
portrait and f2) but now I'm practicing with the lumix 25mm which is a
VERY nice lens which oly should have produced from the beginning. I am
waiting for a macro front lens for this one to arrive, since that's my
only gripe about the lumix: it does not focus close enough...

Please continue the good work!

Iwert

2007/9/6, Lukasz Grabun :