[OM] Re: Remember the lightning detector?

Subject: [OM] Re: Remember the lightning detector?
From: "Johann Thorsson" <johann@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 09:14:22 -0700

This isn't really about what is easy, I have several optical slaves and
could use them.  This is all about nerdiness.

> But it's easier and cheaper to use an optical slave shoe which you can
> pick up for about $10-12.

<http://cgi.ebay.com/Optical-Slave-Flash-Trigger-with-Sync-Socket-NEW_W0QQit
emZ180156507061QQihZ008QQcategoryZ30087QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

> Or, for better range and shooting around corners use a radio slave.

<http://cgi.ebay.com/4-Channel-Radio-Slave-Wireless-Trigger-Canon-Nikon-DC4_
W0QQitemZ220145544183QQihZ012QQcategoryZ30087QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZVi
ewItem>