[OM] Re: OM Messages

Subject: [OM] Re: OM Messages
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2007 13:43:08 -0400
I also had very little OM traffic this morning but it wasn't just OM.
The same was true on several Yahoo lists that I belong to.  Traffic
today has been perhaps only 25% of normal.  Late in the morning I began
experiencing more general internet troubles... first very slow responses
and then nothing at all.  I finally reset both my modem and router
(something I've never had to do in more than a year) and the internet
traffic resumed as usual.  However, the email traffic has still been
quite slow save for a sudden burst of 4 OM messages one of which was yours.

Chuck Norcutt