[OM] Re: [photos] Becket Quarry 2 & 3

Subject: [OM] Re: [photos] Becket Quarry 2 & 3
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2007 17:04:39 -0400
Amazingly, through 40+ years and 6 different jurisdictions I have only
ever been called once.  That was also a criminal case but I was
dismissed in short order when they discovered 1) my son was a NYS
trooper (at the time) and 2) that I had read the morning newspaper which
contained a report of the incident for which the trial was being held.
I guess they viewed me as prejudiced on two counts.

My wife was called in Massachusetts some time before we left but we
moved to NY before the trial date so she didn't have to serve either.

Chuck Norcutt