[OM] Re: OM's in demand?

Subject: [OM] Re: OM's in demand?
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 09:15:08 -0400
I also sell the MR-9.  $29.95 + shipping. 386 battery also available
here.  OM-1/1N mechanical shutter speeds below 1/8th will not work
properly with motor drive when set to sequence. This is because the slow
speed governor in the camera body does not have enough time to reset
before shutter fires again.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net