[OM] Re: Cell phone cameras (was And where's the E-1?)

Subject: [OM] Re: Cell phone cameras (was And where's the E-1?)
From: "Frank Wijsmuller" <Frank@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 23:34:13 +0200
Why don't you check www.flickr.com for tags 'k800i' and 'n73'. The first is
a Sony Ericcson (I have one) and the second a Nokia. You'll find out if they
have the qualities you're looking for. Pictures enough ;-)

I like the k800i but of course, there is a comprise. The resolution and lens
quality is OK, however I think the colours are dreadful. But that is where
we are quite spoiled with Olympus, aren't we?

Frank.