[OM] Re: Sunday sunrise

Subject: [OM] Re: Sunday sunrise
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 20:50:16 -0700

>You might want to try the background stretching trick I posted recently....

Yes, I will try that (but also should be working instead of farting
around with PS :). More problematic is is filling in the grass at the
bottom. I thought I had the camera level but apparently misread the
bubble in the dim light. Eyes just aren't what they used to be. I had
also intended to include area to the left of the sun but the key shot
with the sun was totally blown which left a tiny gap so neither
Autostitch nor PS photomerge would work.  Guess I'll just have to go
back and reshoot. It is quite a spectacular viewpoint. The entire
Cascade Range from north of the border to Mt Rainier and then the
Olympics west to Seiku near Cape Fattery plus victoria and a good bit of
Vancouver Island thrown in.

Mike