[OM] Re: [OT] I got a fang too

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] I got a fang too
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 08:09:08 -0400
The Canon FD lenses only have a 42mm registration distance that makes
them undaptable to most camera bodies.  But the 4/3 registration
distance is only 38.67mm which leaves 3.33mm which is plenty generous
for adapter thickness.  I've been surprised that no FD adapter has been
forthcoming for 4/3's.  I've never carefully inspected an FD lens.
Perhaps the throat diameter or breech lock mount present other
insurmountable problems.

Chuck Norcutt