[OM] Re: New Paper for the Fine Art Printer

Subject: [OM] Re: New Paper for the Fine Art Printer
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 12:31:04 -0600
I'm excited because I cannot do traditional printing anymore due to bad
allergies to chemicals. I've been waiting for a long time for something like
this. What wrong with clay content? Its the same base as Ilord's fiber based
blak and white papers. Will be interesting to see how prints compare between
this paper and the Ilford MG-IV-FB that I used in my darkroom days. I'd like
to try it for color work too. Always wished they made a fiber based color
paper.

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design