[OM] Re: And where's the E-1?

Subject: [OM] Re: And where's the E-1?
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 22:07:05 +0100
OK, I can confess that one of those that I saw running along the side of the
house one evening looked precisely like the fine sable hat that a
well-connected member of the Komsomol was wearing one winter in Moscow.

But my own Moscow hat is most definitely at the other end of the scale.
USD10 buys only farmed rabbit.  But the dogs were always really entranced by
the aroma.

--
Piers