[OM] Re: New Paper for the Fine Art Printer

Subject: [OM] Re: New Paper for the Fine Art Printer
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 19:31:01 -0700 (PDT)
Chris Crawford wrote:
> I'm excited because I cannot do traditional printing anymore due to
> bad allergies to chemicals. I've been waiting for a long time for
> something like this. What wrong with clay content? Its the same
> base as Ilord's fiber based blak and white papers.

Chris, I do not question any of that. I do truely believe that this
paper is an outstanding advancement forward and is exactly what you
and I have been needing.

My beef is in the reviews of this and other paper and printing
technologies. Last year's "perfection" is this year's garbage.
Meanwhile, those of us who have been beefing about the poor quality
of digital B&W prints are panned as recalcetrant nimrods stuck in the
stone age.

AG

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for
today's economy) at Yahoo! Games.