[OM] Re: First choice to list, then to eBay...

Subject: [OM] Re: First choice to list, then to eBay...
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 05:42:27 -0700
> From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
>
> Jan, sounds like you are getting ready to take the big leap and my
> guess is
> it isn't for the new bigger and better deal from mother Olympus.
> Bill  Barber

Yes, I am making a big leap into... deer fencing. :-)

Photography is no longer putting food on the table, so I have to sell
equipment in order to finance that which does put food on the table.

But The Faithful should not be concerned like this Barberous Heretic.
I'm thrilled with my E stuff. The 7-11 is the most awesome lens I've
ever owned -- and you've seen my list! After the perimeter fence goes
in and the greenhouse is built, I'll see if the price of the E-3 has
come down enough so that farmers can afford them. :-)

:::: Modern agriculture is the use of land to convert petroleum into
food. Without petroleum we will not be able to feed the global
population. -- Robert L. Hickerson ::::
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.VeggieVanGogh.com> ::::