[OM] Re: [OT] advice on restoring roof beams

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] advice on restoring roof beams
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 05:44:38 +1000
That's not so daft (and what I thort at first too) because there are
a number of small churches in Aus. with a boat style roof. I have
been told that some early ones were built under the hull of an
unrepairable boat and that the style caught on. Major recycling and
prolly an historical pastoral myth.
Local listers can please not ask me where they are - I can't
remember. I go into churches for weddings and funerals only and try
to forget them as quickly as possible.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx