[OM] Re: E330 now or wait for E-3

Subject: [OM] Re: E330 now or wait for E-3
From: Dan Mitchell <danmitchell@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 21:16:54 -0600
swisspace wrote:
> Which brings us back to the question is the E-330 better than the E-1
> quality wise, the same  or not so good,

  More pixels, and you can tell there's more pixels if you're taking
photos of things with lots of texture, or you're going to be cropping.

  Live view and flip-out screen is nice for indoor shooting with
impromptu tripods or street/'candid' photography.

  I think it's got less noise at higher ISOs, but I only found this to
work in low light (-vs- shorter shutter speed at high ISO).

  I know there was a "e-1 move to e-330?" thread on the list a few
months ago, there might be more info in that one.

  (I have both, I like them both; the E-330 is the thing I default to
carrying around, but I still use the E-1 for adverse conditions, or when
I want something with better ergonomics for a change; the e-330 works,
but once you've learned where all the numerous buttons are on the e-1,
it's lovely to use in a way the 330 just can't equal)

  -- dan