[OM] Re: Badlands Big Dipper

Subject: [OM] Re: Badlands Big Dipper
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 06:38:10 -0700 (PDT)
Joel wrote:
> Gorgeous, d00d!

Thanks.

> I'm just jealous that you can take a week off in September with the
> fam and drive 800 miles one way and call it a "mini-vacation".

Well, I worked Monday morning, we bought a new JGC in the afternoon,
on Wednesday we picked up said JGC in Grinnell, loaded it up in 90
minutes and took off.  All driving, all the time, it seemed like.

It's a bummer that the new JGC has far less cargo space than the
older JGC.  We got rid of the Audi, so I got to inherit the 1999 JGC.
:)  I'm a Jeep man again!  Even if it is purple.

AG

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for
today's economy) at Yahoo! Games.