[OM] Re: E330 now or wait for E-3

Subject: [OM] Re: E330 now or wait for E-3
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 12:01:58 +0200
The one area I am not covered is wide angle digital.

I have a variety of OM fit wide angles  17mm 21mm 24mm and an 8mm fisheye.

The 5d prices continue to drop so I will wait and see what happens with
the new E-3, which hopefully will have live view and less high iso noise
  to match the 5D, if this is the case I will probably buy the E-3 and a
7-14mm. This will probably mean I will sell some of my OM wide angle
zuikos to help fund it. I like the fact that the e-system doubles the
reach of my telephotos, one of which was very expensive, However if the
E-3 is not as I expect then I will get a 5D to use with my om lenses for
a while and maybe later consider swapping to canyon glass.

I like taking macro shots so I am still tempted by the E-330 price
though so maybe I change my mind completely. I do a lot of walking and
what with all the medical  equipment we have to take for our little one
I am getting weaqry of carting a lot of gera around so I really hoping
that the E-3 is good and then I will have my walking range covered with
3 lenses - if the new 35 to 300 lens is any good :-)
--
Iechyd da
IanW