[OM] Re: E330 now or wait for E-3

Subject: [OM] Re: E330 now or wait for E-3
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 19:29:03 -0400
I didn't say the E-thing had to be as good as the 5D.  I was responding
to IanW who said: "The 5d prices continue to drop so I will wait and see
what happens with the new E-3, which hopefully will have live view and
less high iso noise to match the 5D, if this is the case I will probably
buy the E-3".  I was merely expressing my sincere doubt that the E-3
noise will match the 5D.

Chuck Norcutt