[OM] Re: remote flash trigger by radio control-TTL: new product

Subject: [OM] Re: remote flash trigger by radio control-TTL: new product
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 19:59:05 -0400
Amazing.  You can now get incorrect exposure from multiple TTL flash
units without wires.  What will they think of next?  Technology moves on
I guess.

I note that Canyon has quietly re-introduced 70's technology on the new
580EX II flash unit by incorporating normal auto mode (flash controls
exposure) along with their E-TTL.  It's there but it must be a bit too
embarrassing for them to bother mentioning it in the features list or
the specs.  The 580EX II is now fully prepared to do battle with the
Vivitar 283 and the Oly T-32.  So much for TTL.

Dr. Flash