[OM] Re: E330 now or wait for E-3

Subject: [OM] Re: E330 now or wait for E-3
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 20:03:16 -0400
My guess is that the pixels on the 22mp Canon _are_ "inferior" in
some aspects to the pixels on the 5D. The two cameras have entirely
different end uses. As I understand it, the 22mp Canon is not
designed to be a high-ISO, low-light wunderbrick, but rather a studio/
fine art wunderbrick where low ISO is more the norm. I seem to recall
that earlier high MP Canons furnish more noise than the 5D.

But then I don't pretend to be a gear-head, or even to play one on
TV. <g>

Me, I got my sights set on that new D3 Nikon. Now there's the promise
of some truly bad-ass pixels! <wink>

--Bob