[OM] Re: Instructions for DZ 40-150mm 3.5-4.5 lens?

Subject: [OM] Re: Instructions for DZ 40-150mm 3.5-4.5 lens?
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 07:41:43 -0400
Lawrence Woods wrote:

> However, I wonder what information I am missing.  My biggest concern is
that when attaching and removing the lens hood, the front of the lens
rotates and I can feel and hear the focus motor dragging.  Is there some
trick to prevent the front from rotating, or is dragging the focus motor
not a problem?

Larry,

Extend the barrel a bit and grab a hold of it while you mount or remove
the hood.  Removing the hood from the lens in the storage position while
it is locked into position is another matter... the focus motor will be
dragged but as far as I know, it doesn't harm anything.

You're not missing much without the instructions.  I scanned the English
part of them and sent the jpg to your email.

Richard

--
Richard Lovison Photography
http://bcn.net/~rlovison/index.html