[OM] Re: E1 rubber grip coming loose and 14-54 O ring

Subject: [OM] Re: E1 rubber grip coming loose and 14-54 O ring
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 07:36:58 -0700
Where's Walt when we need him....

DUCT TAPE.

-----Original Message-----
From: olympus-owner@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:olympus-owner@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Johann Thorsson
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2007 7:31 AM
To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxx

I have the exact same problem on my E-1 body.  The rubber grip around
the
red glass (plastic; presumably hiding the remote receiver) is coming
loose,
but just around that red thing, so it bulks out a little bit.

Is there any clever way to fasten it, perhaps by injecting some glue
(epoxy
would not be advisable in this case, so advice on adhesives is needed)
with
a syringe?