[OM] Re: E330 now or wait for E-3

Subject: [OM] Re: E330 now or wait for E-3
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 15:00:42 -0400
Andrew Fildes wrote:
> Teaching Thomas Kuhn at the moment - so they're more like misguidelines.
> Andrew Fildes
> afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

IMHO, the laws of physics like everything else in life are subject to
the judgment of one's point of view.  Some claim to be closer to the
"truth" based on their religious beliefs, some based on their education
and credentials, others based on their "intelligence" and still others
based on their intuition.  And so, the arguments go on and on and on and
on and on and on as we stumble around in our ignorance.

The Atlantic Ocean is just one day away and I'm looking forward to
stumbling around beside it. :)

> On 20/09/2007, at 3:27 AM, Wiliam Wagenaar wrote:
>
>>  Andrew Fildes wrote:
>>> The laws of physics are uncertain.
>> -----
>>
>> Well you know, they are actually more like guidelines.... ;-))

Richard
--
Richard Lovison Photography
http://bcn.net/~rlovison/index.html