[OM] Re: [OT] lighting detector

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] lighting detector
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 13:59:49 -0700
According this interesting discussion,

http://www.naturfotograf.com/index2.html

there are ways around the UV limitations of modern lenses. He
explains to look for non-multicoated, low lens element count, with no
cemented elements and then remove the front and back coating. That
kind of lens is usually very cheap. Some of those silver nose OMs?

The site also has some wonderful examples of UV images.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA