[OM] Re: E1 rubber grip coming loose and 14-54 O ring

Subject: [OM] Re: E1 rubber grip coming loose and 14-54 O ring
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 08:56:41 +0200
I think that will remain as one of the great mysteries of the universe,
I have no idea how it happened or even exactly when, I don't inspect my
lenses closely all the time, that lens stays most of the time  on the
camera and when not it is put into a small pouch.

Hmm maybe I need to send them in for a service, which will mean I will
just HAVE to buy an E-330, its unreasonable for a wife to expect a man
to live without an E series camera isn't it. :-)

--
Iechyd da
IanW