[OM] Re: Another OT Photo. :)

Subject: [OM] Re: Another OT Photo. :)
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 08:35:17 +1000
It's a good thing. Really.
Good luck with the wedding, it is a bugger - make a fuss about it.
Make it clear that she has condemned you to a day of hard work and
purgatory, that you are going to be as busy as hell and you will not
have a chance to enjoy yourself - that she shouldn't oughta have.
Mil;k the obligatiopn for all it's worth - she won't be aware how
hard you are working so rub it in. Quote Walt - he once stated that
he preferred to be under fire in Vietnam than shooting a friend's
wedding. It is a horrible, dreary job unless you're a madman or
getting really well paid or both. Learn from my mistake on one such -
do the family groups early, very early, before they get at the booze.
Also, take the B&G to a nice local spot before the festivities, in
their 'going away' outfits, to do romantic shots/portraits. Beach,
lakeside, forest, that sort of thing. They'll like to remember what
they really looked like at that time, not just in the big white frock.
What was the PhD on?
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx