[OM] FS: bag, meters, books, filters etc.

Subject: [OM] FS: bag, meters, books, filters etc.
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 07:10:16 +0200
As part of my summer cleaning, I have a whole bunch of stuff for sale. I
am not listing prices below, but if you are interested in one or more
items, let me know OFF-LIST and we will arrive at a price and shipping
arrangements that we are both happy with. Since last week's posting,
some stuff has been sold; updated list below.

BOOKS:

Erwin Puts, Leica Lens Compendium (Hove, 2001). Hardcover, LN-

Douglas O. Morgan, David Vestal, William L. Broecker: Leica Manual, 15th
edition (Morgan & Morgan, 1973). Hardcover. Showing signs of being read,
but very good shape for a book this old.

Leica Instructions for M5, CL, Leicaflex, SL & SL2 (Hove reprint), LN-

BAG (in LN- condition):
Lowe-Pro Stealth Reporter 300AW, black

FILTERS (all glass clean and scratch-free, any deviation from LN
reflects mainly packaging):
B&W 091 (dark red) 58mm: completely new, in opened packaging
B&W 090 (light red) 67mm: LN-
B&W 091 (dark red) 49mm: LN-
Heliopan 25 (light red) 86mm, slim version: LN
Heliopan 25 (light red) 46mm: LN-
Tiffen 11 (green) 62mm: EX+
Hoya Pro 1 UV filter 58mm: EX (no packaging, but filter is 100% clean, I
never used it and I have no idea how I acquired it--must have come with
some lens I bought)

FILTER ADAPTERS (step-up rings):
Heliopan 43-55mm
Heliopan 49-55mm

LOUPES (again, all glass clean):
Horizon 4x (for 35mm film): EX+
Horizon 10x (for 35mm film): EX+
Maxwell Medium Format Loupe: EX+

METERS:
Sekonic L188 light meter: LN-
Gossen Lunasix 3 with spot attachment and 2 spare Varta mercury
batteries: EX+

BATTERIES:
I stocked up on the mercury batteries before they became illegal a few
years ago, but since I no longer have the equipment that uses them, here
is the stash. All are original Varta batteries:
V 675 PX (4 batteries, only available as a lot)

As I said, if you are interested in any of the above, please contact me
off-list and we will figure out reasonable prices and postage & payment
arrangements that work for both of us.

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman