[OM] Almay rate reference

Subject: [OM] Almay rate reference
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 07:55:30 -0400
Talk about feeling like a dolt! Phew!

Some time back in order to figure out a reasonable price to charge a
customer for a particular job, I took AG's recommendation to join
something like Almay in order to take advantage of their rate setting
advice. I did. It worked. I haven't been back for a while because I
haven't needed to. But now, alas, I need to get back, so I go to
Almay's site, log in (remembered my password. Wow!), and proceeded to
get thoroughly lost, even when using the site map.

Couldn't find that nice little rate help generator.

Is it gone? Anyone know where it went?

Thanx!

--Bob