[OM] Re: Provincetown

Subject: [OM] Re: Provincetown
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 07:13:52 -0400
Well, it wasn't exactly Cape Cod and lobster but I just came back from a
couple days near Ocean City, MD.  The wife and I were arranging the sale
of her aunt's house to settle her estate.  No time for photography but
we did break away long enough to have dinner at the Georgia House, just
across the Maryland-Deleware line in Selbyville, Delaware.  A big bowl
of out-of-this-world crab soup, a couple very large crab cakes, mustard
greens and sweet potatoes with brown sugar and pecans.  Mmmmm, yummy!
Highly recommended.  I was even able to wash it all down with a bottle
of Steinerbock from Steiner, Texas... a beer I haven't had since I was
last in Austin, Texas many years ago.  Also recommended.  Non-Texans may
not be aware that there was a large influx of German immigrants into
Texas in the 1840's.  They brought their beer making knowledge with them
and the good folks in Steiner still remember how to do it.

Chuck Norcutt