[OM] Re: OM] Re: IMG: Nathan's PAW 38: Almere and Amsterdam

Subject: [OM] Re: OM] Re: IMG: Nathan's PAW 38: Almere and Amsterdam
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 01:18:04 -0300

Mmmmm .... are engineers void of artistry .... I don't think so.

We medical doctors frequently presume of being 'artists', since medicine
is not as scientific as most of us might want it to be. So we must fill
the gap with 'intuition', which is not too different from a sudden burst
of common sense. And exact results are hardly predictable (imagine
Jackson Pollock knowing beforehand how would his next painting look
like), no matter how much careful thinking is invested.

End of rant :^)

Yes, simply, it would result in a different picture.

Fernando

(oh .. I'm feeling my English coming back !! _ or is it that I am
fallling asleeepzzzzzz )