[OM] Re: 12 Mp Olympus ?

Subject: [OM] Re: 12 Mp Olympus ?
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 21:55:21 +1000
Seems like every manufacturer just have to have a 12mp compact to
compete.
Part of the deep and abiding stupidity - I don't what they are but I
want as many as I can get for my money because more is better, right,
and they are such cute little buggers aren't they and all of them
standing on each other shoulders in such a tiny space along side all
those angels on a pin-head which is a medical problem I must have to
assume that lotsa pixels is any kind of measure of the quality of a
compact anyway but I'm not buying anything  that don't fit in my
pocket and jeez summa those honking big black things are only 10mp
anyhow so mine's gotta be better right?
Did I leave anything out?
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx